Linda Stade has worked in various teaching and management roles in education for twenty-eight years. She has worked in government and private schools, country and city, single-sex and co-ed. Currently, she is a writer, speaker and consultant in Western Australia.
- ATAR is Dying and That’s Okay
- Why Do Kids Swear And How Do You Respond?
- A Parent’s Guide to Surviving the Final Exams
- ‘Let it go’ is absolutely terrible advice
- Honouring The Relationship Between Dads And Their Daughters
- Teach Kids How To Have Good Conversations With These 10 Rules
- How You Respond To Good News Really Matters
- Your Teen Needs Connection With You. Full Stop.
© LINDA STADE, 2017. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts of up to 150 words and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Linda Stade with appropriate and specific links to the original content.