When we are face to face with another person’s pain, we often try to cheer them up or...Read More
Social media has an image problem with parents. Are there any upsides? Are there any reasons why social media is good for our kids?Read More
Linda Stade is an education writer, speaker, and consultant in Western Australia. She works with parents and teachers to help grow happy, healthy kids who thrive on learning. Linda has enjoyed 30 years in schools and working with young people.
- How to support your kids as they start high school and make new friends
- Our Kids and Vaping: Practical advice for parents
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO TEACH OUR KIDS TO BE CREATIVE?
- Healthy Happiness Hacks: Just in time for the school holidays
- Every child needs a toolkit for positive mental health. What’s in it?
© LINDA STADE, 2023. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts of up to 150 words and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Linda Stade with appropriate and specific links to the original content.