Today at school, I asked a usually vivacious 16-year old girl if she was alright. She was looking...Read More
One of the many nerve-racking things about being the parent of a teenager is the idea of how your...Read More
Talking to teenagers about anything serious can be one of those bang-your-head-against-a-wall...Read More
Linda Stade has worked in various teaching and management roles in education for over twenty-five years. She has worked in government and private schools, country and city, single sex and co-ed. Currently she is the Research Officer at Santa Maria College, Western Australia
- Starting High School: How To Make The Transition Easier
- When Friends Turn Into Frenemies (Interview)
- The Best Role Model A Child Can Have, Is One Who Fails
- The ‘Mean Girl’ Resource We Wish We Could Use At School
- If You Want To Help Someone Feel Better… Acknowledge Their Pain
- Kids Are Hardwired To Be Negative… You Can Change That!
- A Little Tribute To Siblings
- What You Need to Know About Praise and Building Self-esteem
© LINDA STADE, 2017. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts of up to 150 words and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Linda Stade with appropriate and specific links to the original content.